All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt has been said that in a marriage you only get 80 percent of what you need. When the other 20 percent is too tempting to turn down, do you decide to go with your family life, or do you take advantage of a once in a lifetime opportunity? Simone, Te'Nae and Shay are picture perfect wives and career women. All three juggle prestigious jobs, motherhood and wifely duties with ease, but they share a dark secret that, if exposed, could ruin everything they've worked hard to maintain. They only get one chance to decide if their marriages are worth more than the risks they take.
- Author(s)Anna J
- PublisherKensington Publishing
- Date of Publication14/11/2013
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUrban Books
- Weight227 g
- Width139 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.18
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.24
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.13
- AU $47.57Trending at AU $49.64
- AU $26.48Trending at AU $34.75
- AU $27.13Trending at AU $27.89
- AU $11.85Trending at AU $14.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.