All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIndependence Falls, Colorado. 1954. It was the start of a perfect summer--until the fog rolled in and changed everything. Now these heroes will explore their newfound abilities ... and each other. June Powell's mother has one wish: that June marry into one of Independence Falls' finest families so she can take the place in society her mother could never achieve. June has different dreams. Dreams she's never shared for fear of upsetting her family. She longs to escape her small town to explore the great wide world she only kws from books. When she discovers she can walk through walls, her first instinct is to hide her power. What would people say if they knew? But then odd thoughts start appearing in her head ... thoughts t her own ... thoughts that could ruin more than her reputation. For June to survive, she'll need to stop caring what others think of her once and for all. Ivan Sokolov has always been an outsider. His family emigrated from Russia in hopes of a better life, only to find themselves shunned. As the Cold War gains steam, Ivan kws most people think of him as a Communist, or worse. It wouldn't bother him if it weren't for June Powell. As much as he hates admitting a woman can affect him so much, he longs for her to see him instead of his heritage. As his yearning grows, so does his power. But June needs more than a lover ... she needs protection. June and Ivan aren't the only ones in Independence Falls who have mysterious new abilities. If they're t careful, the whole town will kw the truth. And t everyone intends to use their powers for good.
- Author BiographyWe are Lily Cahill, a group of women who met in a writers group and bonded over our love of books, romance, and finding excuses to dress up and go on lady dates. And sexy guys. We definitely bonded over a love of (ogling, gossiping about, and writing) sexy guys. With our talents combined, we created a series blending sensuality, sci-fi, and a retro mountain setting. We all live in Denver, and between us we have six dogs, three cats, and one baby. Want to know more about us? Be a hero and visit our website at www.LILYCAHILL.com.
- Author(s)Lily Cahill
- Date of Publication30/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.13
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.06
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $52.03Trending at AU $61.25
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.