All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDr. Rodney Pearson, a former high school dropout from the streets of Compton California, became a published author in 1998 when MilliganBooks in Los Angeles California, published his first book, Exposing Manipulation. The book became a major seller and w it's time for a release of this second edition 10 years later and more powerful than ever! Learn about the ways manipulators take advantage of their victims. Everything from pimps to preacher and even the way children learn to manipulate from their parents! There is sexual manipulation, mass manipulation and of course political manipulation. Become informed about ways you may have never thought manipulation could be used. No one wants to be manipulated and this is the book manipulators hope you never read!
- Author BiographyDr. Rodney Pearson became a published author in 1998 when Milligan Books in Los Angeles California, published his first book, Exposing Manipulation. Dr. Pearson wrote two more books under Milligan Books, but launched You Are Loved Publishing in January 2008 with the release of The Agape Doctrine! Can't we all get along? was the infamous words of Rodney King during the Los Angeles Riots of 1992. The simple, but profound statement rang out across the nation. The question is answered by relationship expert and author Dr. Rodney Pearson. Dr. Pearson is the author of other life changing books such as Exposing Manipulation, 20 1/2 Ways for a Man to Love His Woman, and 10 short Steps to Conflict Management. He is an enlightening motivational speaker, trainer, certified divorce mediation counselor, community activist and ordained minister. Dr. Pearson focuses on the subject of Conflict Management as the core of his presentation. Conflict Management is broken down into 10 Short Steps such as venting, the real issue, selecting options, etc. People with Healthy Relationships can use conflict management as a tool for a better understanding which can result in greater productivity, personal sensitivity and corporate unity! You can actually learn to enjoy the art of Getting Along!
- Author(s)Dr Rodney L Pearson
- Date of Publication01/06/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.48New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.21Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.