All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionContributors with a wide range of expertise in the film and media world consider the practical and theoretical challenges posed by changing formats and techlogies.
- Author Biographyhttp://www.uva.nl/en/contact/staff/item/g.fossati.html?f=fossati target= _blank >Giovanna Fossati is Chief Curator at EYE Filmmuseum and Professor Film Heritage and Digital Film Culture at the University of Amsterdam.| http://www.rug.nl/staff/a.m.a.van.den.oever/ target= _blank > Annie van den Oever is extraordinary professor Film and Visual Culture University of the Free State, South Africa.
- PublisherAmsterdam University Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2016
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Series TitleFraming Film
- Place of PublicationAmsterdam
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintAmsterdam University Press
- Content Note56 full color.
- Weight1134 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byAnnie van den Oever,Giovanna Fossati
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $189.94New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.27New
- AU $93.07Used
- AU $93.07New
- AU $101.13New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.88New
- AU $61.04Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.72
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $90.24
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.18
- AU $39.10Trending at AU $50.07
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.44
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.