All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRigorously studying the inexpressible expression provoked by the silenced testimony of the Holocaust survivor, in Jean-Francois Lyotard's The Differend, and the religious faithful, in Pseudo-Dionysius' The Divine Names, proves to dissolve the apparent heterogeneity of postmodernism and Neoplatonist Christian mysticism and open radical new lines of dialogue. Expressing the Inexpressible critically evaluates each thinker and tradition, rethinks witnessing, testimony, sublimity, and apophaticism, and then engages them together to forge a new reading of silence and eros.
- Author BiographyMelanie Victoria Walton is assistant professor of philosophy at Belmont University.
- Author(s)Melanie V. Walton
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication28/08/2013
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Weight635 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.31
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.70
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.30
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.73
- AU $76.98Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.12
- AU $99.90Trending at AU $101.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.