All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUsing a task-based approach, this title offers integrated four-skills syllabus that provides learners with abundant opportunities for communicative and meaningful language practice.
- Author BiographyDr. David Nunan is Director of the English Centre and Chair Professor of Applied Linguistics, University of Hong Kong. He is well known for his innovative methodology and his remarkable ability to bring to the classroom a variety of activities that will enhance students' oral production. He is a past president of International TESOL, and has published numerous journal articles and texts including the core series Atlas, Expressions, and GO FOR IT! and the skills series Listen In, all for Heinle. His professional titles with Heinle include Second Language Teaching & Learning and Pursuing Professional Development. The Business Review Weekly selected him as the 7th most influential Australian in Asia.
- Author(s)David Nunan,Ken Beatty
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication10/03/2002
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Place of PublicationFlorence, KY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations, colour line drawings, maps
- Weight384 g
- Width213 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.