All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book introduces affect control theory to lay readers of sociology, and additionally guides sociology specialists into the theory's deep structure. It is the most comprehensive available introduction to affect control theory, an important and expanding framework in sociology. The book describes in plain language how sociology's best developed cybernetic model can be used to interpret actions and emotions that arise in everyday life.
- Author(s)David R. Heise
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication14/11/2006
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note5 black & white illustrations, 5 black & white tables, biography
- Weight950 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.