Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a cookbook with easy to follow recipes containing practical and detailed examples which are all fully backed up with code, illustrations, and tips. The Ext JS 4 Web Application Development Cookbook is aimed at both newcomers and those experienced with Ext JS who want to expand their kwledge and learn how to create interactive web applications with Ext JS 4.
- Author BiographyAndrew Duncan's passion for the Internet and Web Development began from a young age, when he spent much of his time creating websites and installing/managing a 2 km2 wide wireless mesh network for his local, rural community. After graduating in Business & Management from the University of Glasgow, Andrew was inspired to set up a business offering web development, training and consultancy as SwarmOnline. During expansion, he partnered with Stuart Ashworth at the end of 2010. His experience is now expansive, having worked with a variety of small, medium and multinational businesses for both the public and private sector markets. Sencha's technologies first became of interest to Andrew more than three years ago. His knowledge and enthusiasm was recognized in the Sencha Touch App Contest where SwarmOnline secured a top 10 place. This talent did not go unrecognized as Sencha soon signed SwarmOnline as their first official partner outside the US. When not immersed in technology, Andrew lives in Glasgow's West End with his girlfriend, Charlotte. He enjoys skiing, curling and DIY projects. Andrew can be found on swarmonline.com/blog, by email and twitter. Stuart Ashworth is a professional web developer and all-round web geek currently living in Glasgow, Scotland with his girlfriend Sophie and wee dog, Meg. After graduating with a 1st class honours degree in Design Computing from the University of Strathclyde, he earned his stripes at a small software company in the city. Stuart has worked with Sencha technologies for over three years, creating various large and small scale web applications, mobile applications and framework plugins along the way. At the end of 2010, Stuart and Andrew formed SwarmOnline, later becoming an official Sencha partner. They have since worked on projects with a number of local, national and international clients ranging from small businesses to large multi-national corporations. Stuart enjoys playing football, snowboarding and visiting new cities. He blogs about Sencha technologies on the SwarmOnline website as much as possible and can be contacted via Twitter, Email or the Sencha Forums.
- Author(s)Andrew Duncan,Stuart Ashworth
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication31/08/2012
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight832 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.