All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionFeaturing helpful checklists, models of good practice, templates and photocopiable resources that can be used in development work, this highly practical book will be an invaluable resource for anyone involved with implementing Every Child Matters in extended schools and children's centres. As well as setting out roles and expectations, this unique book clearly and thoroughly explains how to: * implement and meet the five ECM outcomes for well-being * provide extended services and wraparound care * work in partnership with agencies and private, voluntary and community sector providers * quality-assure and evaluate the impact of provision and care * self-review, monitor and evaluate the ECM outcomes in line with national standards and OFSTED. From leaders and managers, to front-line staff and volunteers, everyone will find this step-by-step handbook packed with useful advice and suggestions for further reading, websites and resources.
- Author BiographyRita Cheminais has already contributed two valuable books to this field: Every Child Matters: A Practical Guide for Teachers and Every Child Matters: A New Role for SENCOs. She is School Improvement Adviser for Inclusive Education in Tameside Services for Children and Young People.
- Author(s)Rita Cheminais
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication05/07/2007
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid Fulton Publishers Ltd
- Content Note30 black & white tables
- Weight430 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.