All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionArt of Illusion is an open source 3D graphics program developed by Peter Eastman. Now you can get more out of it by creating your own plugins and scripts. Extending Art of Illusion will show you how to create your first plugin for Art of Illusion and demonstrates methods you can use to create plugins and scripts that add features you want. This book is divided into two sections. The first section provides example plugins and scripts that modify the Art of Illusion user interface, reposition objects in the scene, point cameras, lights and objects at objects, create new objects, and more. The second section is a quick reference. It provides a listing of the Art of Illusion public interfaces. It also includes a listing of many of the mathematical equations that you may need when writing code for 3D graphics software. If you desire to get the more from Art of Illusion, you should have this reference close at hand.
- Author BiographyTimothy Fish is a Software Engineer and a computer graphics hobbiest. He holds a BS in Computer Science/Mathematics from Southeast Missouri State University and an MS in Computer Science from Nova Southeastern.
- Author(s)Timothy Fish
- PublisherTimothy Fish
- Date of Publication13/12/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTimothy Fish
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight621 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.