About this product
- DescriptionThese books provide a range of opinions on a social issue; each volume focuses on a specific issue and offers a variety of perspectives, e.g., eyewitness accounts, governmental views, scientific analysis, newspaper accounts, to illuminate the issue.; This title explores the social, ethical, scientific, and philosophical implications of extending the human lifespan, including discussions of whether a radical extension of the human lifespan is possible, safe, or desirable.; Greenhaven Press's At Issue series provides a wide range of opinions on individual social issues. Enhancing critical thinking skills, each At Issue volume is an excellent research tool to help readers understand current social issues and prepare reports.
- Author(s)Tamara Thompson
- PublisherCengage Gale
- Date of Publication20/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleAt Issue (Hardcover)
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGreenhaven Press
- Weight186 g
- Width154 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edited byGreenhaven Press Editor
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.