All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFocused on the design process for architects and related professionals, this is a guide to the design and execution of sophisticated exterior building enclosures for a number of commercial building types and in a variety of building materials. Written by the technical director of the San Francisco office of the esteemed architecture firm Skidmore, Owings and Merrill (SOM), this book has a distinct focus on the design process by delineating the participants (architects, engineers, consultants) and their roles and responsibilities through collaboration, and tracking the design process through construction.
- Author BiographyC. KEITH BOSWELL, FAIA, serves as Technical Director of the San Francisco office of Skidmore, Owings & Merrill (SOM), orchestrating and overseeing detailed design and construction documentation for all San Francisco projects. His experience includes high-rise office buildings, museums, retail spaces, government projects, amusement parks, and international and domestic airport passenger terminals.
- Author(s)Keith Boswell
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication09/08/2013
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1216 g
- Width197 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine36 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $29.85Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.72Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.