Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.22
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.65
- AU $13.84Trending at AU $17.86
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $21.38
About this product
- DescriptionOn the world of Magnum Christi, Inquisitor Delius Alastor searches for those who would betray the Imperium to serve the twisted forces of Chaos. In the grim future of the 41st millennium, the Inquisition work to defend Humanity from the traitors, heretics, mutants and aliens who would undermine the Imperium from within. Still recovering from a deadly confrontation that left the rest of his retinue dead, Inquisitor Delius Alastor is despatched to the city of Carrion Gulf on the world of Magnum Christi. Here, working alongside the superhuman warriors of the Black Templars, he must race against time to foil the insidious plans of the Thousand Sons Chaos Space Marines and their traitor accomplices.
- Author BiographyDan Abnett is the author of the Horus Heresy novels The Unremembered Empire, Know No Fear and Prospero Burns, the last two of which were both New York Times bestsellers. He has written over fifty novels, including the acclaimed Gaunt's Ghosts series, the Eisenhorn and Ravenor trilogies, and the first novel in The Beast Arises series, I Am Slaughter. A prolific comics writer, he scripted Macragge's Honour, the first Horus Heresy graphic novel, as well as numerous audio dramas and short stories set in the Warhammer 40,000 and Warhammer universes. He lives and works in Maidstone, Kent in the UK.
- Author(s)Dan Abnett,Ian Edginton
- PublisherGames Workshop
- Date of Publication28/06/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGraphic Novels: General
- Series TitleWarhammer 40,000 Novels (Paperback)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGames Workshop
- Weight431 g
- Width170 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.