CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.18
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.66
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $24.21Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.49
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.57
About this product
An advanced civilization within 1000 light years is almost certain.
Dr. Lukens explains the steps of going from primordial chemicals to an advanced civilization, and the time it takes on a habitable planet. He defines a habitable planet and estimates how many there are in our galactic neighborhood with the aid of exoplanet data gathered within the past decade. It is likely that an advanced technical civilization in our galactic neighborhood will be technically more advanced than ours, and Dr. Lukens describes some inferences about this based on our own cutting edge science and techlogy.
- Author(s)H Richard Lukens
- PublisherOutskirts Press
- Date of Publication16/10/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOutskirts Press
- Weight231 g
- Width203 mm
- Height127 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.