All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUpper-intermediate and advanced level students of English often reach a 'learning plateau'. These extracts from classic literature will develop students' intensive reading skills and motivate them to read more extensively in English. Teachers need a resource of authentic extracts which are exploited to suit the level of their students and also give some background material for British cultural studies.
- Author(s)Nigel Newbrook
- Date of Publication21/03/2000
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleTimesaver
- Place of PublicationLeamington Spa
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMary Glasgow Magazines
- Weight330 g
- Width225 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Contained items statementContains Spiral bound and Copymasters
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.