All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $30.92Trending at AU $32.86
- AU $26.05Trending at AU $28.82
- AU $38.65Trending at AU $40.85
- AU $19.53Trending at AU $31.26
- AU $32.64Trending at AU $47.49
- AU $16.07Trending at AU $20.34
- AU $23.87Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionAccessible to both amateurs and professionals, these recipes are distinguished by their use of lots of fresh fruits, exotic tropical flavours, and real flowers as decorations. You'll find invative flavours such as yuzu, earl grey tea, ricotta, poppy seed, sea salt, cranberry, and tequila.
- Author BiographyKaren Krasne is the owner and executive chef of Extraordinary Desserts, San Diego's number one destination restaurant for desserts for the last twenty years. Her cakes have graced the cover of Bon Appetit, and Forbes recognized her as one of the country's ten best pastry chefs. She has been featured in The New York Times, Gourmet, Sunset, and The Los Angeles Times, among other publications. Tina Wright is a professional pastry chef and coauthor of two books. A graduate of the Institute for Culinary Education, she helped write the pastry curriculum for the French Culinary Institute in New York.
- Author(s)Karen Krasne
- PublisherRizzoli International Publications
- Date of Publication05/10/2011
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRizzoli International Publications
- Content Note60 Colour
- Weight1070 g
- Width216 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.