All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a workbook for an individual or group study of the book, Extraordinary Giving. A Leader's Study Guide is also available for a leader/teacher who will be conducting a study of a group. A Power Point presentation to enhance the teaching of a group and a nine CD teaching by the author is available as well, which can be used to assist the leader/teacher in their preparations of each lesson. This teaching will help develop an individual's character to be a giver. When the principle of giving is applied scripturally the supernatural will operate in the individual's life to perform the miraculous. In the midst of an ecomical crisis is the best time to prove God's Word for those who believe. Ask yourself this question; am I really ready for the new and better, because it will change all that I am accustomed to? If you are ready, then you will have to trust God and be ready to move ahead with Him. The best thing about trusting Him is, He will never leave you behind. He will go with you through whatever you have to endure, because He wants the best for you. Cornelius looked beyond the rmal of that day and believed God. A Jew having fellowship with a Gentile, much less entering into his house, was definitely t the rm for that day and time. If God said a Jew would come to him and enter his home, then Cornelius had problem believing it would happen. Cornelius' praying and giving got him through his challenges to the new and better. Giving is the heart of God. So crawl up into the Father's lap, listen to His heart, and you will hear His heart say, 'give!' With the right motives, givers will produce givers. Spending time with God in prayer will produce the right motives. He will speak to you and if you are at the point spiritually to kw His voice, He will share His will, His character, and His love with you. This will create the right motives in your heart. Giving has limitations. If we take God out of the box, what do you think He could do through us in the form of giving? Our minds limit giving in the same way we limit God. Giving of love, possessions, money, time and mercy, is God in action through man. God is the ultimate giver! Practice extraordinary giving by praying and then listening for God's directions for your giving!
- Author BiographyDaniel W. Evans and his organization Divine Touch / Daniel Evans Ministries is an international organization that has a campus in Kothapeta, India and has on-going ministry partner efforts in China, Liberia, Kenya, Haiti and Romania. Daniel is the president and founder of Divine Touch and author of several books. The latest of these books are 'Your Guide to 40 Days of Prayer & Fasting' and 'Extraordinary Giving.' His international travels has included crusades to tens of thousands, pastors' conferences, church meetings, revivals and large community events. He is also an associate pastor at his church in the Raleigh/Durham area of North Carolina. Daniel has traveled in many areas of the United States and has worked extensively in the local community through his home church. His anointed preaching and teaching has drawn many to the Father's heart through salvation, healing and revelation. He is a strong advocate of prayer and fasting and helping others in need as the Holy Spirit directs him. He has a series of 14 guides around the subject of prayer and fasting. Daniel is an author, pastor, evangelist, conference and keynote speaker, and a community leader. Since Daniel was called into the ministry in 1982 he has used whatever means the Lord made available to share his knowledge and revelation to the Body of Christ and to the lost. He has also given many extraordinary sermons and teachings over radio in several states and TV in North Carolina. He has thirty-one years of business experience as the founder of a successful family business and twenty-eight years of experience as an evangelist and a pastor. All of these years were shared together which has given him much experience with leadership skills and working with people. Now that Daniel is full-time in ministry he is sharing his leadership experience during his international travels and here in the states. His dynamic and motivational speaking style has attracted many to listen to his powerful sermons, informative teaching and inspirational keynote speaking. He teaches others how they can be enjoying life with purpose.
- Author(s)Daniel W Evans
- Date of Publication18/05/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight118 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.99
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.