All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTwo leading experts present a new approach to help teams nurture extraordinary experiences and excel. Occasionally we participate in a group that inspires us to describe the experience as powerful or simply wow. Why are some teams described in such exceptional terms, while most are t? Bellman and Ryan argue that an extraordinary group emerges when a group experience satisfies two or more core needs that members intuitively bring to any group they join. Based on extensive research, the book presents the Group Needs Model to help anyone nurture extraordinary experiences in their groups and achieve outstanding results.
- Introduces a new approach for creating extraordinary experiences and results in teams.
- Identifies the key characteristics that define exceptional teams.
- Describes the Group Needs Model for encouraging extraordinary experiences and team success.
- A timely resource for anyone who leads groups including HR and OD professionals, managers, executives, nprofit managers and directors, virtual teams leaders, and trainers.
- Author(s)Geoffrey Bellman,Kathleen Ryan
- PublisherAudible Studios on Brilliance
- Date of Publication22/09/2016
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAudible Studios on Brilliance
- Weight45 g
- Width135 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Read byKymberly Dakin
- Format DetailsMP3 format
- Running Time420
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $34.79
- AU $33.47Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $24.31Trending at AU $29.23
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $36.46
- AU $18.12Trending at AU $19.56
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.18
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $44.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.