Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionNursing is an amazing line of work to go in to! You get to help save lives and help patients that are recovering from an illness or injury. There is thing more amazing than seeing a patient come into your hospital in distress, and then a few days to sometimes a few months later, you get to see them leave your hospital with a smile on their face and/or hope in their eyes. And you kw that you got to be a part of that! But nursing isn't always smiles and lifesaving. You see everything in this job, (and I do mean everything) and it's t always pretty. This book contains a group of stories compiled over many years of nursing. These are stories of happiness, sadness, hilarity... and even a few that will make you angry. Most of these stories involved the author of this book, while others involved co-workers. But all of them are what you can expect to see in nursing! So hang on to your stethoscopes and read on about what makes this job so exciting!
- Author(s)Flo Knight
- Date of Publication08/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.