All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor anyone, riding a bike can be a great way to get some exercise and fresh air. But some riders want a thrilling, pulse-pumping ride, whether it's through the woods and over the rocks on a mountain bike or navigating track-based obstacles in bicycle motocross, or BMX. This book captures the excitement and rush of extreme biking, from its California origins to today's X Games and Olympics. Readers will explore some of the biggest names in extreme biking and learn about exciting and challenging races. They will also learn about the bikes, gear, styles, stunts, and lingo associated with this speedy sport.
- Author(s)Jeanne Nagle
- PublisherRosen Central
- Date of Publication01/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleSports to the Extreme
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRosen Central
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width180 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.