All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionThis remarkable book challenges and expands our understanding of our beautiful and mysterious planet. Would you believe that it sws in the Sahara Desert; that the 2011 Japanese earthquake was so powerful that it slowed Earth's rotation; that Niagara Falls can freeze over; that the kangaroo rat can live its entire life without drinking a drop of water? Extreme Earth isn't just a list of the usual records about Earth - the highest, the longest, the hottest - it is also a powerful tool to understanding our ever-changing planet and discovering the ingenious ways in which plants and animals have evolved over time to survive. You'll marvel at the stunning images and the stories behind them.
- Author(s)David Burnie,Jack Challoner,Robert Coenraads
- PublisherReader's Digest (Australia) Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- SubjectNatural History: General
- Place of PublicationNSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintReader's Digest (Australia) Pty Ltd
- Width252 mm
- Height290 mm
- Spine32 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.