All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA world of Extreme Earth is waiting to be explored in this exciting book. Volcaes, earthquakes, deserts and hurricanes are just some of the incredible environments and weather phemen you will find inside this book. Discover where they are and how they occur, which ones are the most dangerous and what life is like near them. A detailed fact file containing measurements, statistics and environmental issues will help you discover and learn about these extreme wonders. Perfect for KS2 and children aged 7+ with an interest in natural phemen and natural history. There are two titles in the series Visual Explorers. High-impact books with incredible information about fearsome Predators and our Extreme Earth.
- Author BiographyToby Reynolds (Author) Toby Reynolds has worked in children's publishing for 20 years. After working for some of the largest UK publishers, he spent many years freelancing in a variety of roles. In 2011 he co-founded Green Android Limited,a children's publishing company. he lives and works from his home in East London. Paul Calver (Author) Paul Calver has been designing and writing books for 25 years. he has designed everything from encyclopaedias, sticker books and non-fiction, to children's novelty books. He co-founded Green Android Limited in 2011 and produces books for publishers all over the world. He lives in South London with his wife and two sons.
- Author(s)Paul Calver,Toby Reynolds
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication12/02/2015
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Series TitleVisual Explorers
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Weight176 g
- Width239 mm
- Height311 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Edition StatementIllustrated edition
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 7
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.