All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $29.67Free postage
- AU $31.34Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionWhether you're looking for fun and friendly costumes, or strikingly horrible masquerades, this easy to follow book shows readers how to paint super-cool face designs step by step, starting with materials and basic techniques; moving on to 50 projects of the most popular subjects from basic to advanced. Even if you've never done it before, you can create striking faces including animals, romantic themes, humorous characters, sports and Halloween themes. The author is a respected professional, the quality of whose work gives readers something to aspire to, but the instruction will be easy to follow, even for beginners.
- Author BiographyBrian Wolfe is known for his fast-paced face and body art techniques. He has worked with Universal Studios Florida, contributed to face-painting publications, taught classes and workshops. He conducts face-painting classes, including full-day workshops at conventions. He was named World Champion at the World Bodypainting Festival in July 2009.
- Author(s)Brian Wolfe
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication29/10/2010
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIMPACT Books
- Content Note300 colour illustrations
- Weight554 g
- Width209 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and DVD
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.