All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is an introductory guide to basic science and engineering concepts. It covers material that might be presented in an introductory general engineering course for college students. Since ntraditional students may have been away from science and math for many years, it ramps-up and builds on previous chapters without talking over the reader's head. A few math problems are showcased, but the fundamental concepts are explained in an easy to understand intuitive way.
- Author BiographyBob Dukish has been in the field of technology for over 35 years. After serving in the military, working as a components engineer, and running a corporation, Bob has taught engineering full-time at the high school and college level for the past 17 years. He has two Associate Degrees in technology, a Bachelors Degree in Physics from Syracuse University, as well as Master's Degrees from Kent State University and Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute. His last Master's degree was earned at the age of 54, and he considers himself to be a lifelong learner.
- Author(s)Bob Dukish
- PublisherFixtron Corporation
- Date of Publication01/09/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFixtron Corporation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.