All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe most terrifying British ghosts are brought together in this, a unique and original compilation of spine-chilling true encounters both ancient and modern. Not for the faint of heart, this book contains over thirty compelling experiences that reveal a dark and disturbing reality to the realm of the pararmal - deadly curses and murderous ghosts, violent poltergeists, haunted relics and spirit possession - all unsettling insights into a frightening supernatural world. From the mysterious happenings at Hinton Ampner to the eerie Black Monk of Pontefract, the celebrated Enfield Poltergeist and the sinister power of the Hexham Heads, pararmal historian Paul Adams and writer and photographer Eddie Brazil have opened case files spanning over 250 years, from the eighteenth century to the present day, in order to carry out a detailed and chilling examination of the extreme hauntings of Britain.
- Author BiographyPaul Adams and Eddie Brazil are cofounders of The Chiltern Society for Psychical Research. They have contributed articles to such publications as Ghost Voices magazine, Paranormal magazine, and Vision magazine. Guy N. Smith is a horror writer whose books include Witch Spell.
- Author(s)Eddie Brazil,Paul Adams
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication05/03/2013
- SubjectThe Paranormal
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe History Press Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.