All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a critical assessment of current kwledge and indicates new challenges which are brought about at present times by fighting man-made and natural hazards in transient analysis of structures. The latter concerns both permanently fixed structures, such as those built to protect people and/or sensitive storage material; or special structures, like bridges and tunnels; and moving structures such as trains, planes, ships or cars.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication14/01/2007
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Series TitleNATO Security Through Science Series C (Closed):
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight570 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byAdnan Ibrahimbegovic,Ivica Kozar
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.