Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBosnia...Northern Ireland...Iraq...Afghanistan...For the past twenty years, some of the most dangerous places on earth. And for Major Chris Hunter, just some of the places where he has defused bombs in his ceaseless battle against terrorism and the bombmakers. This is the story of a teenager with hopes who joined the army at sixteen and went on to become one of the most successful counter-terrorism operators in the world. This is the story of survival when all the odds are stacked against you, when every second feels like a lifetime, when the sound of your heart beating is as deafening as a ticking bomb. This is what it's like, day in day out, to take your life and the lives of others in your own hands, and make a difference. And this is what it costs to live that life...
- Author BiographyChris Hunter joined the British Army in 1989 at sixteen. He was commissioned from Sandhurst at twenty-one and later qualified as a counter terrorist bomb disposal operator.He served with a number of specialist counter terrorism units and during his career deployed to numerous operational theatres. For his actions during his Iraq tour he was awarded the Queen's Gallantry Medal by HM Queen Elizabeth II.
- Author(s)Chris Hunter
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication25/12/2010
- SubjectTrue Military / Combat Stories
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCorgi Books
- Content Notecol. Illustrations, maps, col. ports.
- Weight351 g
- Width127 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.