All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.69
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.73
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.70
- AU $24.45Trending at AU $29.56
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.51
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $15.78Trending at AU $17.63
About this product
- DescriptionOcean liners, massive oil tankers, floating factories, cruise ships, and underwater fortresses are just a few of the extreme machines covered in this text, which takes an in-depth look at the worlds most extreme watercraft. Readers learn about the techlogy and engineering behind massive commercial vessels and personal watercraft. The text also covers the latest developments in solar-powered, air-powered, and jet-powered watercraft techlogy. Readers are encouraged to seek a career that could one day put extreme watercraft in their hands. Colorful photographs, fact boxes, and sidebars reinforce the texts high-interest content.
- Author(s)Ian F Mahaney
- PublisherPowerKids Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleExtreme Machines
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPowerKids Press
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.