All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.17Trending at AU $52.09
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionThe result of years of experience by experts in extrusion techlogy, Extruders in Food Applications brings together practical experience and in-depth kwledge of extrusion cooking techlogy. This concise reference summarizes basic considerations for the application of extrusion techlogy to food industry processes and focuses on the various types of extruders available for a growing number of food applications. Chapters compare and describe the different types of extruders and their functions, including characteristics, advantages and disadvantages, and applications, providing a wealth of information about dry extruders, interrupted flight extruder-expanders, and single screw and twin screw extruders. The effects of preconditioning on the raw material and of extrusion on the nutrients of products are covered as well. This book is a valuable source for the technical and practical application of extrusion and will be useful for the selection of the proper equipment for this techlogy.
- PublisherTechnomic Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/02/2000
- SubjectScience: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLancaster
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTechnomic Publishing Co
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight453 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byMian N. Riaz
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.