Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
About this product
- DescriptionHere is a book that tricks the eye, flips over, animates and mesmerizes. Inside are masterpieces, groundbreaking art and paper ephemera drawn from the collections of The Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York. Since earliest times, artists have delighted in creating works that make people wonder if they can believe their eyes. Whether it's a room whose cupboards appear to be stocked with treasures, a painting that a fly seems to have landed on, or an image that changes when viewed from a new angle, this book will leave you marvelling at ingenious artistic trickery.
- Author(s)Metropolitan Museum of Art
- PublisherThames & Hudson Ltd
- Date of Publication07/11/2005
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThames & Hudson Ltd
- Out-of-print date12/04/2014
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight470 g
- Width205 mm
- Height205 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.