All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThese scripted protocols and summary sheets in a fill-in PDF format offer the EMDR practitioner an adjunct to the chapters of Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) Scripted Protocols: Basics and Special Situations. The excerpted digitalised scripts give the clinician a unique opportunity to record data on the computer or as a hard copy. In addition, there are new summary sheets for each chapter to condense the data collected, allowing for quick retrieval. These digital scripts and summary sheets assist in protocol information retrieval for different populations, and facilitate the gathering and organisation of important client data, as well as case conceptualisation. These forms are available as a digital download or on a CD-ROM and are compatible with any computer or device that supports PDF.
- Author BiographyMarilyn Luber, PhD is a licensed clinical psychologist in general private practice in Center City, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Dr. Luber has a general psychology practice, working with adolescents, adults, and couples, especially addressing the resolution of complex post-traumatic stress disorder (C-PTSD), trauma and related issues, and dissociative disorders. She has worked as a Primary Consultant for the FBI field division in Philadelphia. She was trained in eye movement desensitization and reprocessing (EMDR) in 1992. She consults with individuals and runs consultation groups for EMDR practitioners. She is an EMDR International Association certified practitioner and consultant. She has coordinated trainings in EMDRrelated fields in the greater Philadelphia area since 1997. She teaches Facilitator and Supervisory trainings and other EMDR-related subjects both nationally and internationally and was on the EMDR Task Force for Dissociative Disorders. She was on the Founding Board of Directors of the EMDR International Association (EMDRIA) and served as the Chairman of the International Committee until June 1999. In 1997, Dr. Luber was given a Humanitarian Services Award by the EMDR Humanitarian Association, and later, in 2003, she was presented with the EMDR International Association's award For Outstanding Contribution and Service to EMDRIA. In 2005, she was awarded The Francine Shapiro Award for Outstanding Contribution and Service to EMDR. In 2001, through EMDR HAP (Humanitarian Assistance Programs), she published Handbook for EMDR Clients, which has been translated into eight languages. She has written the Around the World and In the Spotlight articles for the EMDRIA Newsletter, four times a year since 1997. In 2009, she edited Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) Scripted Protocols: Basics and Special Situations (Springer Publishing).
- PublisherSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication15/06/2012
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Weight91 g
- Width132 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byMarilyn Luber
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.27New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.42
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.