All listings for this product
About this product
- Description4 OUT OF 5 STARS AND A FINALIST IN THE POPULAR FICTION CATEGORY-- 2012 INDIE READER DISCOVERY AWARDS COMPETITION Newly divorced and with two grown kids off to pursue their Naval careers, all Dr. Raymond Silver wanted to do was move on with his life as peacefully as he could. But unanswered questions, guilt, and an unfulfilled desire to carry on a family tradition to serve his country gnaw away at him. When he sets out on a personal quest to atone for his past and validate his existence, he never imagined that he would be the catalyst for three others longing to do the same. As his life becomes intertwined with a young marine biologist, a nurse and an elderly veteran, this 45 year old average Joe chiropractor battles with bureaucrats at the local veterans hospital, becomes the love interest of two beautiful women, and finds himself on a 60 year old naval relic sailing for the Philippines, an accidental key player in a CIA operation to stop a terror group from unleashing a nuclear holocaust.
- Author BiographyRichard I Levine is a native New Yorker who grew up in the shadows of Yankee Stadium. I fondly remember the days of sneaking into the Stadium through the bleacher seat entrance to watch Maris and Mantle play, sipping egg cream sodas at the corner candy store and playing (surviving) Bronx style sidewalk games until mom called out from our fourth floor apartment window that dinner was getting cold. After working in the auto parts business for several years and a one year wanderlust trip that took him coast to coast and back again, this one time volunteer firemen, auxiliary police officer and bartender eventually returned to school to become a chiropractor. He lives, maintains and active wellness-based practice, and continues to write in the beautiful Pacific Northwest.
- Author(s)Richard I Levine
- Date of Publication25/01/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight572 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.33
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.20Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.07Trending at AU $49.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.