All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionThese fifty poems explore the primacy of perspective, both that of the poetry and those of a diverse array of individuals, historical and contemporary. Syd Lea wrote in the foreword, Here was a writer after my heart, one whose command of canical Anglophone poetry was patent, but also one whose use of great traditions especially of the dramatic lyric was sui generis .so fresh and virtuosic as to seem all but absolutely new in my experience.
- Author BiographyCHRISTOPHER MATTHEWS was born in Donegal, Ireland, in 1955 and grew up and was educated between that country and England. He took his bachelor s degree at the University of Ulster and obtained a Ph.D. from the University of Durham; its subject was Ezra Pound. His poems have appeared in The American Scholar, Crazyhorse, The Dublin Review, and other journals. His chapbook, A New Life, was published in 2000. He currently teaches undergraduate literature in Lugano, Switzerland.
- Author(s)Christopher Matthews
- PublisherCavanKerry Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2003
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationFort Lee
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCavanKerry Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width151 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.