All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEyelid Lick is borne out of individual psychedelic experience into a world of streaming communication. These loose, runny poems seek intimacy through testimonial. There's the sensation of the lick, and the sensation of being licked, and if both people kw each other eugh both sides of the lick can be felt. Assam, Not hate, t capability to find them cute, or charming, or things. Because there's going to be a baby in the backyard. And because the lambs hang low in the trees. I am so t fucking around. Like a name strangling its body, I'll forget it, too. I'll say one thing, and then completely forget it. I'll remind you of something kwn to everyone: We could have gotten away with so much more. Donald Dunbar lives in Portland, Oregon, where he co-curates the reading series If Not For Kidnap and teaches poetry to future chefs at Oregon Culinary Institute.
- Author BiographyDonald Dunbar is the author of the chapbooks You Are So Pretty (Scantily Clad Press, 2009) and Click Click (Gold Wake Press, 2010). He currently lives in Portland, Oregon, where he co-curates the reading series If Not For Kidnap and teaches poetry to future chefs at Oregon Culinary Institute.
- Author(s)Donald Dunbar
- PublisherFence Books
- Date of Publication13/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Series TitleFence Modern Poets
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFence Books
- Weight118 g
- Width150 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.99
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.