All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionColum Hayward takes the reader on a transformative journey - a description of working with a wise and loving spiritual teacher. The teacher is White Eagle. His guidance and wisdom have helped and encouraged Colum from an early age, through his own personal problems and difficulties, and enabled him to discover a deeper meaning behind daily events. In the light of this, Colum uses simple everyday language to portray what it is like to feel and act upon White Eagle's guidance. The book also tackles sexuality and gives a view of karma. The work of White Eagle Lodge is explained from its beginnings, with its symbolism and daily routines put into practical perspective. An appendix gives a reference to every aspect of White Eagle Lodge, including a reading guide to all the White Eagle books.
- Author BiographyColum Hayward (b. 1952) is the grandson of Grace Cooke, medium of the spirit guide White Eagle, who is described in this book. He has taught in the White Eagle Lodge for over thirty years, and has also brought meditation into a secular, inner-city environment. He is a PhD of Trinity College, Cambridge, and as well as his interests in spiritual paths he runs his own publishing company, Polair Publishing, goes rowing on the Thames, and climbs mountains.
- Author(s)Colum Hayward
- PublisherWhite Eagle Publishing Trust
- Date of Publication01/12/1997
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationLiss
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWhite Eagle Publishing Trust
- Out-of-print date11/12/2011
- Weight249 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.