All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThrough narrative nfiction text, readers learn about the experiences of prisoners and liberators at Buchenwald, the first Nazi concentration camp freed by the U.S. Army. Additional features to aid comprehension include a table of contents, primary-source quote sidebars, fact-filled captions and callouts, a glossary, an introduction to the author, and a listing of source tes.
- Author(s)Jill Sherman
- PublisherChild's World
- Date of Publication01/01/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleEyewitness to World War II
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChild's World
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width168 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.