All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEzio Gribaudo is an Italian artist, art collector, and art publisher whose life and work took him to the very centre of European modern art in the 20th century. His work has been shown internationally and is included in the permanent collections of many museums such as the Museum of Modern Art in New York, the Peggy Guggenheim Collection in Venice, Italy, among others. This volume is a visual biography that presents the life of this celebrated art-lover through a collection of texts and pictures that include rarely seen images of Gribaudo's partners in art, including Marc Chagall, Pablo Picasso, Francis Bacon, Joan Miro, and Henry Moore. Documents, letters, and photographs round out this portrait of a man who was at once central to modernism and yet t a kwn name to the mainstream. A must-have for art historians and collectors of 20th-century modern art, this book gives an account of the cultural history around one of the few contemporary artists who had personal contact with the great names of art history as art publisher, collector, and friend.
- Author BiographyVictoria Surliuga is an associate professor of Italian at Texas Tech University.
- Author(s)Victoria Surliuga
- PublisherGlitterati Inc
- Date of Publication28/12/2016
- SubjectBiography: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlitterati Inc
- Content Note100 colour, 50 b&w
- Weight1610 g
- Width219 mm
- Height265 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.