All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs the only historical source available for the period of the Jewish return from the Babylonian exile and its aftermath, the books of Ezra and Nehemiah are crucial for those who would study t only the political, but also the religious and social history of the Old Testament. In this valuable addition to the Guides series, Williamson seeks to steer a clear path for the student, showing how an understanding of the way the books were put together from their constituent sources can elucidate both the historical problems of the period and the theological outlook of the writer.
- Author BiographyH.G.M. Williamson is Regius Professor of Hebrew, University of Oxford, and Student of Christ Church.
- Author(s)Regius Professor of Hebrew H G M Williamson
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/03/1987
- SubjectLanguage Learning: Self Study
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSheffield Academic Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width135 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $22.63Trending at AU $23.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.