All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionWhat is the role of human agency in Friedrich Hayek's thought? This volume situates Hayek's writing as it relates to ecomic organization and activity, particularly to assess what role Hayek assigns to leaders in determining ecomic progress.
- Author BiographySandra J. Peart is Dean of the Jepson School of Leadership Studies at the University of Richmond, USA. David Levy is Professor of Economics at George Mason University, USA, and a Distinguished Fellow of the History of Economics Society. Peart and Levy have co-directed the Summer Institute for the Preservation of the History of Economics since 2000.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication06/12/2013
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleJepson Studies in Leadership
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note10 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight465 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byDavid M. Levy,Sandra J. Peart
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.