All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFriedrich August von Hayek (1899-1992), winner of the Nobel Prize in ecomics, was an influential ecomist and political philosopher. The increased attention he received in the late 20th century with the rise of conservatism in the US and UK, led him to publish Why I Am Not a Conservative, an essay in which he berated conservatism. He preferred to be identified as what Edmund Burke called an Old Whig. Amongst his most important contributions are his writings on general equilibrium, central planning and social justice as well as his political theory work, The Constitution of Liberty, in which he explained the proper role of the government.
- Author BiographyA. J. Tebble has taught at the London School of Economics and Brown University. He is the author of numerous scholarly articles on political philosophy.
- Author(s)A. J. Tebble
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication26/09/2013
- SubjectPolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Series TitleMajor Conservative and Libertarian Thinkers
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Weight255 g
- Width140 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.