F My Life by Didier Guedj, Guillaume Passaglia, Maxime Valette (Paperback / softback)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $11.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionToday, my boss fired me via text message. I don t have a text messaging plan. I paid 25 cents to get fired. Your girlfriend dumped you, your car broke down, your boss passed you up for the big promotion. Life s t fair, but there is one sure-fire way to ease your pain laughing at someone else who had an even worse day than you did. Enter the devastatingly funny world of F My Life, where calamity is comedy. Covering every disastrous pratfall in love, work, family-life, and more, F My Life proffers other people s ruius, real-life happenings to brighten your gloomiest day: someone getting dumped through a greeting card, igred at their birthday party, or insulted by their own grandmother. Spanning everything from ironic twists of fate to down-right shameful moments, F My Life s squirm-inducing stories are schadenfreude at its finest. So today, take solace in kwing that at least you re t that guy. There w, don t you feel better? Today, my boyfriend broke up with me. I cried and told him that I loved him. He gave me a quarter and told me to call someone who cared. I threw the quarter in his face and ran. I waited for the bus, but when I got on, I realized I was 25 cents short of the fare. I walked home in the rain. Today, my mom walked in on me looking at a 1978 Playboy. She asked if I found it in the basement. I said yes. Then I realized she was the centerfold. Today, I got in line at the grocery store. The woman in front of me looked right at me, turned to her friend, and said That reminds me, I forgot to get acne cream.
- Author BiographyMaxime Valette was born on April 30, 1988, in Reims, France, the area where champagneis produced. There has hardly been a time in his life when he hasn t had acomputer keyboard at his fingertips. He began programming when he was nineyears old and creating websites at eleven. He started a business at fifteen and soldit at eighteen to found Beta&Cie, through which he created the VDM website (theFrench version of FML). Besides computers, his hobbies are music, TV, and wine. Guillaume Passaglia was born on January 28, 1982, somewhere on the Cote d Azur.He likes polar bears and enjoys vodka martinis (shaken, not stirred). He is an ITengineer, part-time photographer, and keen sportsman. He is also an unfalteringInternet games fanatic, but is now involved in another kind of game directingseveral international companies. He is also in charge of the spotlessness of thestudio apartment where the VDM and FML team meets to plot out the future. Helikes perfection, and his ultimate goal is to one day beat Didier Guedj at tennis. Didier Guedj was born in Paris, many years ago. After studying international businessand landing a job in marketing, he quickly realized that he d be better off workingas a full-time musician. He began by creating jingles for advertising campaigns.He then became creative director of several ad agencies, before finally founding hisown agency. Overseeing brands such as Heineken and Dunlop, as well as severalFrench perfume manufacturers and best-selling books, he has been the brains behindmore than a hundred ad campaigns. He claims to be the devil. About the Illustrator Marie Missbean Levesque was born on September 6, 1982, in Paris, France.After graduating from high school and spending three years training to become anarchitect, she is now a full-time illustrator. She lives and works in a small, oneroomapartment in Paris, but plans on moving soon into a castle in the south ofFrance. Marie likes beer and chocolate, and she spends her spare time takingclose-up photos of insects, as well as watching movies while asleep, which is themain reason that she can never remember the end of any of them.
- Author(s)Didier Guedj,Guillaume Passaglia,Maxime Valette
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width142 mm
- Height182 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.