All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLet this book help you find peace with the challenges that surround you.Because they are f*cking everywhere. We all have an inner voice. Sometimes it's just t quite as serene as we'd like. Based on the viral video that had everyone from yogis to workaholics raving, F*ck Thatis the completely truthful and oddly tranquil guide to achieving your inner peace.
- Author BiographyJASON HEADLEY is a writer and director whose short films have been featured on theToday Show, SundanceTV, Funny or Die, Banksy's Dismaland, and film festivals far and wide. He is a participant in the IFP Emerging Storytellers program, a resident of the San Francisco Film Society's FilmHouse, and has also written, directed, and produced short films for Heineken, Sony, and Chrysler.
- Author(s)Jason Headley
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication30/05/2016
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPenguin USA
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width160 mm
- Height183 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.