All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReaders will learn what it takes to succeed as an FBI special agent. The book also explains the necessary educational steps, useful character traits, potential hazards, and daily job tasks related to this career. Sidebars include thought-provoking trivia. Questions in the backmatter ask for text-dependent analysis. Photos, a glossary, and additional resources are included.
- Author(s)Wil Mara
- PublisherCherry Lake Publishing
- Date of Publication01/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Series Title21st Century Skills Library: Cool Steam Careers
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCherry Lake Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width183 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.