All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEstablishment Inspections, Chapter 5 of the FDA's Investigations Operations Manual, details every step FDA inspectors are required to follow when conducting a facility inspection. This text is a comprehensive reference for regulatory inspections and is useful as an introduction to the practical components of the FDA-regulated industries or as a refresher. While the specific regulations and requirements may differ widely between pharmaceutical, biotechlogy, medical device, and food manufacturers, the inspection processes and procedures do t.
- Author BiographyMindy Allport-Settle has served as a key executive, board member, and consultant for some of the best companies in the pharmaceutical, medical device, and biotechnology industry. She has provided guidance in regulatory compliance, corporate structuring, restructuring and turnarounds, new drug submissions, research and development, product commercialization strategies, operational, project and contract management, and new business development. Her experience and dedication have resulted in international recognition as the developer of the only FDA-recognized and benchmarked quality systems training and development business methodology. Her education includes a Bachelor's degree from the University of North Carolina, an MBA in Global Management from the University of Phoenix, and completion of the corporate governance course series in audit committees, compensation committees, and board effectiveness at Harvard Business School.
- Author(s)Mindy J Allport-Settle
- Date of Publication06/07/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.44Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $21.95
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.67Trending at AU $41.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.