All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $46.03
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.70
About this product
- DescriptionThey've handled media mockery, crippling self-doubt, kidnapping and the greatest fi ends in the Negative Zone - but can the FF handle the spooky kids? The generation gap has come for the Future Foundation - break out the black nail polish! Then: It's Hulk vs. Thing - and it's one for the ages! Collecting: FF 9-16.
- Author BiographyWriter Matt Fraction established his reputation as an emerging talent with his work on Last of the Independents, which earned an A grade from Entertainment Weekly. After contributing to the X-Men Unlimited anthology, Fraction launched Punisher War Journal with artist Ariel Olivetti and Immortal Iron Fist with co-writer Ed Brubaker and artist David Aja - both of which met with critical and fan acclaim. Next came Invincible Iron Man with artist Salvador Larroca, premiering the same month as the blockbuster film; and Uncanny X-Men, written in tandem with Brubaker. Also a talented filmmaker and graphic designer, Fraction remains one of Marvel's most popular writers. His credits include a solo turn on Uncanny X-Men, the post-Siege epic Thor and its successor The Mighty Thor, the 2011 blockbuster Fear Itself, and the relaunched Defenders. In addition to his Marvel work, Fraction writes Casanova, illustrated by Gabriel Ba and Fabio Moon, and Five Fists of Science, pitting Mark Twain and Nikola Tesla against Thomas Edison and J.P. Morgan. Artist Michael Allred debuted in late 1989 with Slave Labor Graphics' Dead Air, but the Tundra Publishing debut of Madman immediately established him as a leading creative force in the industry and earned him three Eisner Award nominations and a Harvey Award win for Best New Series. Allred followed the series with Dark Horse's sci-fi/rock'n'roll multi-media project (a film, an album, a comic) Red Rocket 7 and AAA Pop's The Atomics. He came to Marvel in 2001, helping relaunch the pop-inspired and acclaimed X-Force (later X-Statix). He later illustrated The Golden Plates, an adaptation of the book of Mormon, and began on a new Madman series, Madman Atomic Comics, for Image Comics. He and Neil Gaiman created the Metamorpho story in DC Comics' Eisner- and Harvey Award-winning Wednesday Comics. Allred is also an accomplished filmmaker, actor and singer/guitarist for The Gear who will release their third album, The Sane Insane, in 2012. Color blind, he's more than lucky to have the Eisner Award-winning colorist Laura Allred to light up his work and life.
- Author(s)Matt Fraction
- PublisherMarvel Comics
- Date of Publication06/05/2014
- SubjectGraphic Novels: Superheroes
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- ImprintMarvel Comics
- Content Note1
- Weight313 g
- Width168 mm
- Height259 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Artist(s)Mike Allred
- Reading AgeFrom 13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.