All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
About this product
- Author(s)Brian Barr,Leo Grutters
- PublisherICE Publishing
- Date of Publication28/11/2014
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintICE Publishing
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Table Of ContentsThe FIDIC Handbook Series will form a series of low cost guides to all FIDIC Contract administrators. They will ensure that appropriate timely actions are taken during the course of a construction contract in order to improve communication, stimulate better administration and highlight accountability at an early stage, thereby improving the working relationships between the parties and reducing the potential for disputes. The guidelines suggest actions for each party to take, stipulate the time to take such action, provide relevant comments and includes model letters where appropriate for each Sub-Clause within the Contract. This book, FIDIC Handbook - Silver, provides commentary on the Silver Book: FIDIC Conditions of Contract For EPC/Turnkey Projects, which is suitable for a process or power plant, a factory or similar facility, or an infrastructure project, or other type of development, if a higher degree of certainty of final price and time is required and the Contractor takes total responsibility for the design and execution of the project.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.