FISMA Certification and Accreditation Handbook by Laura Taylor, Laura A. Taylor (Paperback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $74.41+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $33.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionThe only book that instructs IT Managers to adhere to federally mandated certification and accreditation requirements. This book will explain what is meant by Certification and Accreditation and why the process is mandated by federal law. The different Certification and Accreditation laws will be cited and discussed including the three leading types of C&A: NIST, NIAP, and DITSCAP. Next, the book explains how to prepare for, perform, and document a C&A project. The next section to the book illustrates addressing security awareness, end-user rules of behavior, and incident response requirements. Once this phase of the C&A project is complete, the reader will learn to perform the security tests and evaluations, business impact assessments system risk assessments, business risk assessments, contingency plans, business impact assessments, and system security plans. Finally the reader will learn to audit their entire C&A project and correct any failures. * Focuses on federally mandated certification and accreditation requirements * Author Laura Taylor's research on Certification and Accreditation has been used by the FDIC, the FBI, and the Whitehouse * Full of vital information on compliance for both corporate and government IT Managers
- Author BiographyLaura Taylor leads the technical development of FedRAMP, the U.S. government's initiative to apply the Federal Information Security Management Act to cloud computing. In 2006, Taylor's FISMA Certification and Accreditation Handbook was the first book published on FISMA. Taylor has contributed to four other books on information security and has authored hundreds of articles and white papers on infosec topics for a variety of web publications and magazines. Specializing in assisting federal agencies and private industry comply with computer security laws, Taylor is a thought leader on cyber security compliance. Taylor has led large technology migrations, developed enterprise wide information security programs, and has performed risk assessments and security audits for numerous financial institutions.
- Author(s)Laura A. Taylor,Laura Taylor
- PublisherSyngress Media,U.S.
- Date of Publication18/12/2006
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationRockland, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSyngress Media,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight937 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.