Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
About this product
- DescriptionIn January 2007, the Society for Human Resource Management conducted an extensive survey asking human resource professionals about the impact of the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) on their organizations. Given the survey's clear focus and the direct experience of the participants, this analysis provides substantive, relevant data upon which to base policy decisions, taking into account the different uses of the FMLA, the challenges that come with implementation, and the future provisions of the act.
- Author BiographySociety for Human Resource Management (SHRM) is the world's largest association devoted to human resource management with more than 550 affiliated chapters and members in more than 100 countries.
- Author(s)Society for Human Resource Management
- PublisherSociety for Human Resource Management
- Date of Publication15/05/2008
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationAlexadria, VA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSociety for Human Resource Management
- Content Notecolour tables, figures
- Weight159 g
- Width154 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.