All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExclusively focused on preparing candidates for the FRCR Part 1 anatomy viewing paper, this book enables them to practice questions that have the look and feel of the actual exam. Containing eight practice examinations, each with 20 cases which have been thoroughly reviewed and tested by radiology registrars who have sat the exam, the questions are at increasing levels of difficulty. Screenshots from Osirix and advice on how to approach the exam familiarize candidates with its format. Each exam in the book contains a wide selection of images with all body parts and modalities equally represented to thoroughly test candidates interpretation skills. The 160 images cover all major plain films, CT, MRI, barium studies and other contrast examinations, as well as some of the newer techniques, based on the examples published online by the Royal College of Radiologists.
- Author BiographyDr Thomas is currently a registrar in radiology at Nottingham University Hospitals. He is the co-author of the Oxford Handbook of Clinical Examination and Practical Skills as well as the three sets of Oxford Handbooks Clinical Tutor Study Cards.
- Author(s)James D. Thomas
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication20/10/2011
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleOxford Specialty Training: Revision Texts
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note163 half-tone
- Weight396 g
- Width142 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.78
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.89
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.38
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.38
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.