All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGives you the confidence to ask the right business questions, make the correct finance decisions and competently speak the language of commerce to your colleagues, managers, customers and stakeholders. The Financial Times Guide to Finance for Non-Financial Managers will show you how to transform seemingly complex financial information and statistics into data that makes sense. And into data that you'll feel confident talking about. You'll learn the language of finance, which will help you better formulate decisions on a day-to-day basis. The book will also help you identify the warning signals and understand key performance indications and ratios. You'll learn how to make better financial decisions, identify ways to increase profits and have increased confidence in approaching capital projects and making sound business decisions.
- Author BiographyJo Haigh is Head of Corporate Finance and a Partner at ATF Group Ltd and Head of Corporate Finance for MGR, an accountancy and financial management firm. Jo has been the Institute of Directors (IOD) Business Adviser of the Year and Business Woman of the Year and is the author The Business Rules; Buying and Selling a Business and Tales from the Glass Ceiling. All published by Piatkus/LittleBrown.
- Author(s)Jo Haigh
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication10/11/2011
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleThe FT Guides
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFinancial Times Prentice Hall
- Weight436 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $26.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.